flooded basement cleanup macomb county
Fast, Immediate Response in Macomb County: An immediate response to a water claim can dramatically reduce costs of mitigation and property damage. We never close, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; our certified technicians are available within one hour of your first call anywhere in Macomb County. When water damage is flooding your property, time plays a critical role in limiting the extent of the Water Extraction & drying process. When the water is extracted within 12-24 hours, regardless of the source, the damage can be kept at a minimum. At Select Restoration we understand that water damage can occur at any time, day or night.
Macomb County Basement Flood Cleanup Professionals
With our state of the art Water Restoration equipment and experienced technicians, we are able to cleanup flooded basements here in Macomb County quickly and correctly. We are often able to leave your furniture and your belongings in place during the drying process, allowing you and your family to continue to live and function in your home.
- Water Extraction Assessment: Each category of water has different standards of care. Before we begin our extraction, we determine the category, what items can be salvaged, what needs to be demolished, and more to create our scope of work.
- Category 1: Classified as water that is found from a clean source. Flooding that is determined to be a category 1 can quickly degrade into a category 2 if it is not cleaned quickly and effectively.
- Category 2: When your home has water categorized as a category 2 this means it contains a level of contamination which could lead to illness if ingested. This classification has also been known as grey water.
- Category 3: Flooding that is caused from a category 3 is incredibly unsanitary and unsafe if ingested. Typically contaminated with bacteria, sewage, and more, a category 3 is the worst water classification.
- Complete Water Extraction: At Select Restoration, we utilize the best, most advanced equipment in the industry to completely dry and extract the water from your home or office. We understand that the initial water extraction is crucial. With our equipment, we are able to remove 95% of your water at the beginning of our process.
- Top Down Drying: Replacing your carpet is an expensive and overwhelming process. With a category 1 water loss, our top down drying methods are able to completely dry your property without having to disengage or float your carpet, prolonging its life and its quality.
When you have a flooded basement in your home or office here in Macomb County, Call or contact us immediately for Fast 24 hour emergency services. Select Restoration is located in the heart of Macomb County at Utica Road And Groesbeck. We can be onsite with in 60 minutes or less preventing secondary damage. Call NOW 586-791-3900