Michigan Water Extraction Services
Fast, Immediate Response: An immediate response to a water claim can dramatically reduce costs and property damage. We never close, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; our technicians are available within one hour of your first call. When water is flooding your property, time plays a critical role in limiting the extent of the Water Extraction. When the water is extracted within 12-24 hours, regardless of the source, the damage can be kept at a minimum. At Select
Water Extraction Services Of Michigan
With our state of the art Water Restoration equipment and experienced technicians, we are able to extract the water from your home or office quickly, safely, and effectively. We are often able to leave your furniture and your belongings in place during the drying process, allowing you and your family to continue to live and function in your home.
- Water Extraction Assessment: Each category of water has different standards of care. Before we begin our extraction, we determine the category, what items can be salvaged, what needs to be demolished, and more to create our scope of work.
- Category 1: Classified as water that is found from a clean source. Flooding that is determined to be a category 1 can quickly degrade into a category 2 if it is not cleaned quickly and effectively.
- Category 2: When your home has water categorized as a category 2 this means it contains a level of contamination which could lead to illness if ingested. This classification has also been known as grey water.
- Category 3: Flooding that is caused
froma category 3 is incredibly unsanitary and unsafe if ingested. Typically contaminated with bacteria, sewage, and more, a category3 is the worst water classification.
- Complete Water Extraction: At Select Restoration, we utilize the best, most advanced equipment in the industry to completely dry and extract the water from your home or office. We understand that the initial water extraction is crucial. With our equipment, we are able to remove 95% of your water at the beginning of our process.
- Top Down Drying: Replacing your carpet is an expensive and overwhelming process. With a category 1 water loss, our
top downdrying methods areable to completely dry your property without having to disengage or float your carpet, prolonging its life and its quality.
When you experience water in your home or office, you need professional water extraction. Call or contact us today, Fast