Our Macomb County Water Damage Restoration Services provide 24/7 immediate response with proven strategies and leadership. Our team can be on-site within 60 minutes to quickly clean-up & dry-out your home.
Water Damage Restoration Macomb
We offer 24/7 emergency Water Damage Restoration Services throughout Macomb County. We Cleanup Water Damage from flooded basements, failed sump pumps, sewage backups, toilet overflows and burst or frozen water pipes any where in South East Michigan. Our 24-hour technician’s are ready at a moments notice and can be on-site within 60 minutes or less.
Water damage can truly be devastating to your Macomb County home or business and needs to be Cleaned Up immediately.
Why Call Select Restoration for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs in Macomb County?
- We respond and work quickly – Depending on the extent of the water damage, Select Restoration may be able to restore your property in as little as three days.
- We’re experienced – After 27 years of in business experience and thousands of homes restored, Select knows how to handle any water damage emergency.
- We help with your insurance claim – Working with insurance companies while recovering from a loss is stressful. We can work with your insurance company to settle your claim quickly.
For all Water Damage Disasters, Call Select Restoration Immediatly! 1-586-791-3900. We will be happy to get you in touch with an expert in your area today.
We Provide Every Qualified Piece Of The Puzzle Needed To Restore Your Property To Pre-Loss Or Better Condition After Any Water Damage Event. Contact Us 24/7 For A Stress-Free Recovery With Exceptional Results.
27YEARS IN BUSINESS60MINUTE RESPONSE5672Satisfied Customers
WE WORK WITH ALL INSURANCE CARRIERS
Over 5,000 successful restoration projects completed since 1993. When disaster strikes, Let Select Restoration Put You On “Your Road To Recovery”
Select Restoration’s Macomb County Water Damage Restoration Process – Step by Step
1. Visual Inspection: Within 60 minutes of your call, SELECT can have a certified water damage technician on-site to do an initial assessment of the damage such as humidity and moisture readings to determine the appropriate action needed to reverse the negative effects of the water damage, and begin mitigation. Once completed, the water restoration process begins.
2. Water Extraction/Cleanup: Containing the damage, extracting all standing water, cleaning up is the first priority. All wet contents on the floor such as throw rugs, pillows, clothing, toys, are removed from the affected area. Once water is extracted, technicians will begin to remove any wet building materials to help expedite the drying process. Baseboards, non-salvageable carpet & pad, drywall & wet insulation are removed. Cabinet drawers and doors are opened and toe kicks may be removed to accelerate drying in these tight spaces. (Depending on the extent of the damage, and how they respond to drying, cabinets may need to be replaced).
3. Stabilizing and Drying: After extraction & cleanup and the removal of all wet building materials, the drying process begins. Commercial grade air movers, dehumidifiers, wood floor drying systems, and heaters to generate dry air and increase air circulation and evaporation may be set in place. During the drying process, the environment is carefully monitored each day and the progress results are documented. Moisture control is absolutely crucial in preventing mold growth. Normal drying time is usually 3 to 5 days depending on the scenario and materials impacted.
4. Reconstruction: Once the water damage has been mitigated, and the structure has been returned to a dry standard, A project manager will meet on-site to discuss the put back of your home. Any structural damage repairs or building materials need replacement or reconstruction will be discussed at this time. This is the final step in the water restoration process. By the end of reconstruction, your dwelling will be safe, healthy and returned to its pre-loss condition.